A fantastic opportunity to join a young dynamic business with a difference. This is not your typical digital agency!
Digithrive is a full service digital agency and part of the Zest media Group, offering an unrivalled access to our 55 magazines and online brand channels. Digithrive runs bespoke digital campaigns for many household names and pride themselves on achieving actual ROAS.
As a high growth digital agency, we are looking for someone to join the team in delivering exceptional client success through a variety of digital channels. Due to the increase in demand for our services the need has arisen to hire a Paid Media Manager.
As a successful Paid Media Manager, you will assist in the management of key client campaigns, typically up to 12 accounts at any one time.
You’ll be responsible for building and optimising client campaigns, through Google and social media channels. You would work with the wider digital agency team to ensure that campaigns are running to schedule and are fully optimised for maximum results across all platforms.
Key responsibilities – Paid Media Manager
- Full campaign setup and management of PPC & paid social media campaigns, predominantly across the Google and FB networks.
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance across multiple channels
- Understanding market trends and our clients’ businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures.
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels in a strategic way in order to deliver the best ROI
- Responsible for ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budget.
- Meet client KPI’s and advise on campaign optimisation
- Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Setting up and optimising Google search and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in google tag manager setup, testing and reporting
- Experience with Tapclicks, management and report building is essential
- Demonstrates a high level of passion for paid media and has a client first approach
- Keen to collaborate and contribute with a team in a lively and fast growing start up environment
- An excellent working attitude with an ability to work well in teams and independently
- Superior communication and copyright skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Google Ads Certification(s)
Remote working – with option to go into the office later in the year. Salary available upon request
Please contact [email protected] with your CV and cover letter