Digithrive, a specialist Digital Marketing Agency and part of the Zest Media Group are on the hunt for a talented Client Liason Manager to join its digital agency division.
The digital agency has two arms to it, a traditional digital performance agency, and a partnership agency, where we draw upon our influence and data from owned channels such as Absolutely Mama, Absolutely Education, to create full funnel campaigns with content at the core. This is a dynamic role working across both agency models and includes working across the paid digital space as well as our own channels.
Zest Media Group is an ambitious company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We work at a fast pace, and need someone who has a can-do and collaborative attitude. We recognise success, offering development opportunities and encourage personalisation while fostering collaboration.
The primary focus will be working alongside our sales & activation team to retain & grow our client accounts. You will be required to:
- Deliver excellent service to clients. Customer care is at the core of our agency so we are looking for someone with a proactive approach, regularly checking in and picking up any ad hoc questions or requests swiftly, delivering on tasks/projects. All day-to-day communications would sit with this person
- Liaising with other departments (eg activation and production) to ensure all client activity is running smoothly
- New clients – onboarding them and ensuring the sales campaign, contract and SOW is reflected and delivered. Making sure the client and Activation team have everything they need to deliver a successful campaign
- End of Campaign – ensuring an end of campaign meeting is arranged and work with the Activation team to create a report that is designed to deliver a rebook – ideally with an upsell!
- Make contributions to strategic planning for clients and responses to any incoming briefs, targets and challenges
- Creating relevant account management assets e.g. reports/decks/presentationswhen required
- Measuring client satisfaction and gathering case studies when relevant
- Minimum 1 year experience in managing client relationships
- A general understanding of how paid search and social campaigns are built and managed
- Super organised with excellent time management
- Able to manage multiple accounts at a time
- Can-do attitude, flexible with ability to work at a fast pace
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Great written and oral communication skill
- Naturally confident and energised by working with other people
- Can manage upwards and downwards
- Good understanding of wider industry trends
On application, please ensure you include salary expectations.