We’ve teamed up with EthicaCBD to offer one lucky reader this exclusive prize:
1 year supply (12 x 150ml tube) of EthicaCBD Sports Gel – an all-natural pain & mobility gel expertly designed to help you get active and stay active.
1 year subscription to Move GB – One Membership to all the best local fitness venues, activities and instructors.
Feeling inspired to Move More this year? We’ve got exactly what you need. EthicaCBD are giving away 1 year’s subscription to Move GB and 1 year’s supply of EthicaCBD Sports Gel, an all-natural pain and mobility gel designed to help you get active and stay active.
With your Move GB subscription, you’ll be granted complete access to all the best local fitness venues, activities and instructors, all from one membership. It’s a comprehensive and complete opportunity to incorporate exercise into your routine and keep things interesting.
All that exercise doesn’t come without a bit of soreness. January is the time where most people join the gym, but many of us don’t stick to it. Fortunately, thanks to your year’s supply of EthicaCBD, your muscles, joints, and tendons will be receiving the very best plant-based care available. If there is one product on the market that can help you make it through the January soreness and commit to a more healthy routine, then EthicaCBD Sports Gel is it.
Here’s how good their CBD Sports Gel is… in July 2022, Sir Ian Botham hadn’t walked around a golf course in over two years. His son gifted him some of this natural gel in an attempt to boost his mobility by reducing the pain and inflammation he’d long been suffering in his knees and hips. Long story short: it worked. Three weeks later, he was walking around Sunningdale golf course and three months after that he returned to competitive golfing at the Dunhill Links. When asked on the topic, Beefy said: “Without the gel, I wouldn’t have made it around the Dunhill.”
Every member of the EthicaCBD team has been introduced to the genuinely life-changing power of cannabinoid therapies either as a direct beneficiary or a first-hand witness. The brand is founded on a desire to make those benefits available to the masses with:
- products designed with wellbeing and environmental mindfulness at the core of every decision
- the most accessible yet effective delivery methods
- transparency across the board, opening the dialogue between cannabis companies and cannabis consumers, so that we can eliminate misinformation and grow towards a healthier future together.
So, enter EthicaCBD’s competition for a chance to win everything you need to get active and stay active this year. Move more, with EthicaCBD.
Enter Here –
Fill in the form below to enter…
Terms and Conditions
Subject to availability. Must be redeemed before 31 March 2024. Excludes Bank Holidays and Saturdays
- The winner must be 18 and older and live in the UK.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- Competition closes at 11:59pm 0n 18 Jan 2024. Entries after this date will not be counted.
- The winner will be picked at random and notified by email within 7 days of closing.
- Should the first winner not respond within 3 days, we reserve the right to pick a second winner.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for anything else and is not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Those linked to any of the companies involved with the promotion cannot take part.