As the twilight falls, the magic begins…There’s something for everyone at Christmas at Kew – and we’re giving you the chance to win a family ticket for two adults and two children to visit Christmas at Kew between 26 Dec 2018 – 1 Jan 2019.
Now in its sixth year, the new 2018 Christmas at Kew trail boasts over one million twinkling lights and thousands of laser beams. Walk under welcoming arches into a world festooned with seasonal cheer and wander beneath unique tree canopies drenched in Christmas colour.
New this year, glittering spiral trees dripping with silver shards guide you on your way. Enter the moonlit woods and step into a Laser Garden where refracting lines of light playfully bounce across branches.Christmas at Kew wouldn’t be the same without the Palm House Pond finale springing to life with brightly coloured crisscrossing colours, water screen projections and jumping light jets that dance to much-loved season classics.
For the young ones, the playful atmosphere of White Peaks will welcome you with a Victorian Carousel*, helter-skelter* and other family rides* and don’t forget to look out for Father Christmas and his elves along the way.
Christmas at Kew will be open between 22 Nov – 5 Jan 2019
For more information, opening times & tickets visit: kew.org/christmas or call 0844 995 9675**
For information on Christmas trails around the country visit: mychristmastrails.co.uk
**Calls cost 7p per minute plus your network access charge
*Additional charges applyTerms and conditions:
- The family ticket is valid for two adults & two children to Christmas at Kew between
- 26 Dec 2018 – 1 Jan 2019. Winner to select timeslot.
- Chosen date and time slot subject to availability.
- Any purchases from food stalls, fairground rides are at the winner’s own expense.
- Parking costs are not included.
- Travel costs are not included.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- There are no cash alternatives.