We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a family ticket to the preview of Christmas at Kew
As the twilight falls, the magic begins …. There’s something for everyone at Christmas at Kew and we’re giving you the chance to win a family ticket to the preview of Christmas at Kew on Tuesday 19 November 2019.
Now in its seventh year, Christmas at Kew takes a magical new route through the world-famous Kew Gardens and includes a host of all-new installations.
Framed by glittering spiral trees, dynamic laser projections will illuminate the iconic Temperate House. The Holly Bushes will sing; the Tunnel of Light, festooned with over 100,000 pea-lights, will twinkle and the flickering Fire Garden takes its place amidst the festive experience.
The centrepiece of this year’s Christmas at Kew will bring Waterfalls to Kew’s arboretum. With four spiralling columns of light cascading from the Treetop Walkway in the canopy above, the mesmerising 10 minute display will captivate visitors with dazzling reflections and a ‘Sea of Light’ at their feet.… but Christmas at Kew wouldn’t be the same without the Palm House Pond finale springing to life with jumping jets of light that dance to much-loved seasonal classics, while festive projections play across a giant screen of water in the centre of the lake and across the iconic glasshouse itself.
Santa and his helpers will be on hand to entertain youngsters, and a mini food village complete with fairground rides will be a perfect stop-off point for little ones.
A family ticket to the preview of Christmas at Kew on Tuesday 19 November 2019
How to enter:
The prize draw opens on 4th October and closes at 23:59 on 1 November 2019. The winner will be contacted shortly after and given instructions on how to claim their prize.
So, what are you waiting for? Enter below to be in with a chance of winning.JTNDc2NyaXB0JTIwdHlwZSUzRCUyMnRleHQlMkZqYXZhc2NyaXB0JTIyJTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZhcHAuZ2V0cmVzcG9uc2UuY29tJTJGdmlld193ZWJmb3JtX3YyLmpzJTNGdSUzRGhUMWVnJTI2d2ViZm9ybXNfaWQlM0RCNHFrNiUyMiUzRSUzQyUyRnNjcmlwdCUzRQ==
- Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at First Floor, 197 City Road, London, EC1V 1JN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Kew Gardens, Zest Media, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 1st November 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: 1 family ticket to the preview of Christmas at Kew on 19th November.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Christmas at Kew will be open between 20 Nov – 5 Jan 2020
For more information, opening times & tickets visit kew.org/christmas or call 0844 995 9675