Absolutely London is giving you the chance to win dinner and drinks for two at The Greener Man worth £100!
Whether you’ve ditched meat and dairy all together or fancy cutting back here and there, The Greener Man is offering a brand new meat-free menu for clean-conscious eating that doesn’t compromise on taste.
The Greener Man is a reinvention of the historical pub The Green Man – a much-loved institution in Fitzrovia, that is set to become the latest hotspot for vegetarian and vegan dining as London’s vegan revolution continues. The relaxed and welcoming atmosphere at this vibrant pub is just as buzzing as its Central London location, and it provides the perfect setting for after work drinks and dining, or long weekend lunches.
Keeping up with today’s dining trends, The Greener Man is introducing a menu of shareable small plates which includes a strong line-up of vegetarian and vegan options. Sharing food with friends is the way to go and the sharing plate culture has been created with this in mind. Customers at The Greener Man can still enjoy an inclusive dining experience, but the pick-and-mix style sharing plates menu means you can try more than one dish.
The brand new menu at The Greener Man includes indulgent plant-based comfort food and notable classics such as Nachos – topped with chickpeas & melted cheese alternative produced from coconut oil and Macaroni – with roasted red peppers, topped with a garlic & herb crumb.
Recognisable meaty dishes have been transformed into unexpected vegan delights, such as the incredible new Plant Based Burger with Beyond Meat and the Lasagne – with roasted squash, peppers & a garlic breadcrumb topping. The Beyond Meat burger includes an ancient grain bun, cheese alternative produced from coconut oil, vegan mayonnaise, lettuce, onion and tobacco onions and the delicious Beyond Burger patty.
The Prize includes:
The prize is dinner and drinks for two at The Greener Man worth £100!
How to enter:
The prize draw opens on 14th January and closes at 23:59 on 14th February 2019. The winners will be contacted and given instructions on how to claim their prize by 23:59 hrs on 22nd February.thegreenmanw1.com
Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at First Floor, 197 City Road, London, EC1V 1JN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Greener Man and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 14th February 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: Dinner for two at The Greener Man for a value up to £100.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.