Absolutely London and Hatton Garden have teamed up to offer one lucky reader a chance to win a pamper day!
When you think of historic Hatton Garden, world-famous jewellery is probably the first thing that springs to mind. But there’s so much more to this central city hub. From skilled craftsmen and artisans, to beauty salons, startups and boutique gyms, Hatton Garden is quickly becoming a destination in its own right. Not to mention Leather Lane Market which comes to life at lunchtime, along with Hatton’s many independent coffee shops and refined restaurants.
We’ve teamed up with Hatton Garden to offer one lucky winner (and a plus one) the chance to experience the best that Hatton Garden has to offer, with a pamper day packed with treats from the best independent businesses in the area.
The prize for a lucky winner and their plus one includes:
A Reformer Pilates class at Ten Pilates (and a jam-packed goody-bag to take home)
A Wash & Blow Dry and an Express 7-Day manicure at The Lion and the Fox
Cocktails and appetisers at brand new musical cafe/bar Fidelio
A guided tour of a world-famous Hatton Garden jewellery workshop
Afternoon tea with crumpets at Good and Proper Tea
A beautiful bouquet of seasonal flowers from luxury florists Wildabout
If you’re keen to visit Hatton Garden, their Christmas Market is taking place from 4 to 6 December. Drop by to grab a cup of mulled wine, enjoy listening to carols, and browse the stalls run by local jewellers. You could get your Christmas gift shopping sorted too!
Just answer the question below to be in with a chance of winning!hatton-garden.net
Follow Hatton Garden on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at Unit G.06 Wenlock Studios, 50-52 Wharf Road, London, N1 7EU.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Funculiar Productions, Zest Media, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 29th December 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9.The prize for a lucky winner and their plus one is as follows: a Reformer Pilates class at Ten Pilates (and a jam-packed goody-bag to take home), a Wash & Blow Dry and an express 7 day manicure at The Lion and the Fox, Cocktails and appetisers at brand new musical cafe/bar Fidelio, a guided tour of a world-famous Hatton Garden jewellery workshop and a beautiful bouquet of seasonal flowers from luxury florists Wildabout and Afternoon tea with crumpets at Good and Proper Tea.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.