Cooking for a vegan diet has never been easier with plant-based subscription box service The Vegan Larder. We’ve teamed up with them to offer one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on a treat-packed box…
Healthy plant-based cooking and snacking couldn’t be more simple with The Vegan Larder, an online shop specialising in delicious monthly subscription and gift food boxes. Set up two years ago, the brand is going from strength to strength, having been voted the Best Vegan Subscription Box by The Independent.
Each cooking box is packed with exciting culinary helpers such as super sauces, special dipping oils, marinades and spice mixes, a sweet treat (sometimes two!), healthy snacks and something unexpected. They’ve even got a Deluxe Chocolate and Treat Box for the perfect gift. And for new vegans, they’ve got a Vegan Starter Kit, full of all the cooking essentials you could possibly need to get you going. Plus a great selection of basics recipes to go with it.
Every box contains more value than the £24.99 or £19.50 subscription price, sneaky extra treats, and a selection of amazing Vegan Larder recipes that are created to help inspire customers to know how to use the products within the box. The Vegan Larder only uses products which are completely vegan and palm oil free (with a gluten-free option). They also focus on independent and ethical suppliers, especially those who are not well known, or who have limited stockists. This makes each box truly exciting to open.
1 x The Vegan Larder Gift Box, worth £29
How to enter:
The prize draw opens on 12th April and closes at 23:59 on 10th May 2019. The winner will be contacted shortly after and given instructions on how to claim their prize.Ready to get started with your monthly box delivery? Use our exclusive coupon code, LONDON5 to get £5 off your first subscription box. For more information about The Vegan Larder, visit theveganlarder.comTerms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at First Floor, 197 City Road, London, EC1V 1JN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Vegan Larder and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 10th May 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: 1 x The Vegan Larder subscription box, worth £29.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.